The following general returns policy is applicable to all items sold on qrsindia.com.
In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
2. All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you. Refer to instructions to return items against each category. We may reject the return pickup if the items are not returned according to the policy mentioned against each category.
3. The amount once paid through the payment gateway for purchase or consultation charges shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
• Multiple times debiting of Customer Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Customer.
• Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Customer Card/Bank Account but the enrolment for the examination is unsuccessful. Customer would be provided with the enrolment by NISM at no extra cost. However, if in such cases, Customer wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
4. In case of any queries, please call QRS India Helpdesk on +91 740 423 4242 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org