This privacy statement ("Privacy Statement") describes the privacy related practices and procedures adopted by QRS India Pvt. Ltd. . (“QRS”) for the services provided by “This Privacy Statement is effective as of the date set forth above, and will remain in effect and updated as this Privacy Statement provides. This Privacy Statement is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions posted at [www.qrsindia.com /termsandconditions.htm].This Privacy Statement does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with whom you interact.
Definitions All terms initially capitalized shall have the meaning set forth in the Terms and Conditions, of which this Privacy Statement is an integral part. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, "corporate affiliates" means any entity or joint venture that is wholly or partially owned or controlled by QRS India Pvt. Ltd. "Business partners" means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services, or information. "Personal Information" means information which identifies you as an individual, such as your name, telephone number, and email address.
QRS India Pvt. Ltd. services are aimed to collect the present medical condition of the patients who are interested to take QRS therapy. After evaluating the present medical condition the QRS therapy program is advised by the expert. . The users of this service may provide their personal details/information. This Policy is to communicate that we respect your privacy, and we will use reasonable efforts to maintain and use this Personal Information responsibly. This Privacy Statement applies to Personal Information that is obtained by QRS India Pvt. Ltd. through electronic or print communications.
This Privacy Statement applies to Personal Information collected from persons employed by or otherwise affiliated with QRS India Pvt. Ltd. , prospective customers, any persons that visit QRS India Pvt Ltd. Website, and persons who receive commercial communications sent on behalf of QRS Indai Pvt . Ltd.
Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children provided though third party services, for example, communications services or social media, even if the information is provided to a QRS India Pvt Ltd. employee or agent. QRS India pvt. Ltd. does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any third party services and, therefore, QRS India specifically disclaims any liability with regard to third party services and any actions resulting from your participation in any third party services. Managers and hosts are not authorized QRS India Pvt. Ltd. spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of QRS India Pvt . Ltd.
Does QRS India Pvt Ltd Disclose your Personal Information?
You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Website. QRS India Pvt Ltd does not sell, rent or trade your e-mail address to third parties (other than to our corporate affiliates). We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering e-mails. If Personal Information is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in confidence.
What are My Responsibilities in Protecting My Personal Information?
1. Member account, password and security: If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. Do not provide QRS India Pvt Ltd with additional Personal Information unless you are requested to do so. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify QRS India Pvt Ltd immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. You are hereby forbidden to store under a data storage plan, any objectionable material pertaining to child pornography, pirated software, any document / media deemed illegal by any Federal, State or Local Court of law in United States. Under these circumstances, QRS India Pvt Ltd will be bound to share your Personal Information with the relevant United States authorities, without incurring any kind of liability whatsoever. QRS India Pvt Ltd will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by QRS India Pvt Ltd or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. We prefer to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your Personal Information including billing and shipping information by logging into your account.
When you create or change your account, we will send a message to the email address confirming the changes made and options you have chosen. QRS India Pvt Ltd periodically distributes an e-mail newsletter, and you choose whether you want to receive a newsletter from us when you create your account. If you later decide not to receive the newsletter, you can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time.
2. Forgotten, Lost or Stolen Information: If you have forgotten your password, we provide a mechanism that e-mails your password to you. Since the "forgot my password" feature sends your password to the email address that you used for registration, do not use an email address that can be accessed by others that you would not want to see or change your QRS India Pvt Ltd account information.
What Are the Other Key Elements of QRS India Pvt Ltd.’s Privacy Statement?
1. Onward Transfer: QRS India Pvt Ltd may transfer your Personal Information to a third party that is acting as QRS India Pvt Ltd. agent, where the third party agrees in writing to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by this Privacy Statement or applicable law.
2. Access: You may correct, amend, or delete information through your account log-in where it is inaccurate.
3. Security: QRS India Pvt Ltd takes reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
QRS India Pvt Ltd 's Website has reasonable safeguards in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the data you provide to us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, such as encryption, passwords, physical security, etc. In certain areas of QRS India Pvt Ltd’s Website, QRS India Pvt Ltdu ses industry-standard SSL-encryption to enhance the security of data transmissions. While QRS India Pvt Ltd strives to protect your Personal Information it cannot ensure or warrant that the Personal Information or private communications you transmit to us will always remain private, and you do so at your own risk. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and Personal Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users. QRS India Pvt Ltd urges you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
4. Data Integrity: QRS India Pvt Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is not modified or corrupted.
5. Children: The QRS India Pvt Ltd website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for Personal Information.
6. Third Party Sites: QRS India Pvt Ltd Website contains links to other sites operated or maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such website. We will not share your personal information with third parties websites. Some of these third-party sites may be co-branded with a QRS India Pvt Ltdlogo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Although QRS India Pvt Ltd chooses its business partners carefully, QRS India Pvt Ltdis not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of third party or co-branded websites.
8. Enforcement: QRS India Pvt Ltd periodically verifies that this Statement is accurate and, comprehensive for the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed, implemented, and in conformity with applicable privacy laws. We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns with us using the contact information above. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the principles contained in this Privacy Statement. As an initial matter, QRS India Pvt Ltdshall address each individual complaint regarding QRS India Pvt Ltd compliance with this Statement. If the individual complaint cannot be resolved by QRS India Pvt Ltdand the affected individual within thirty (30) days of the date of complaint, then QRS India Pvt Ltd agrees to submit the dispute for dispute mediation, and, if necessary, resolution through binding arbitration.
Communications from Us
We reserve the right to send you certain communication including newsletters, e-mailers and renewal notices, considered to be a part of your service plan; however if you do not wish to receive such communication from us, you can indicate your preference by following the instructions included in such communication or by emailing us at email@example.com or you may contact us at +91-740 423 4242, Plot No. N-182-Mayfeild Garden, Sector 51, Gurgaon, Haryana 122018 INDIA
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to update or otherwise modify this Privacy Statement by posting such update or other modification at the Privacy page on the Website. Any update or other modification shall be effective immediately upon such posting. Accordingly, we encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to determine if it has been modified.